FaceMate N95 NIOSH Respirator Face Masks – 25 Pack
IRISH MADE FaceMate N95 NIOSH Respirator has a horizontal fold, adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for greater protection. The FaceMate N95 NIOSH has been tested to fit a variety of face shapes and head dimensions to give the wearer the best fit.
- Lightweight design.
- Horizontal fold style for greater protection and comfort.
- Tested for a wide range of face profiles and head sizes
- Individually wrapped
- Adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for optimal fit.
- Latest filter design technology providing lowest possible breathing resistance.
- Filtration efficiency : >95% of all particles measuring up to 0.6 um.
- Not resistant to Oil
- Made in Ireland.
How to wear face masks
- Inspect the mask for any holes or tears to make sure that it’s intact.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use a Listoke Hand sanitizer (available from Stay Safe) that contains at least 60% alcohol before putting on the mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask and make sure no gaps exist between it and your face.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. Touching the front of your mask, which is exposed to the environment, can defeat the purpose of using it.
- If you do touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands immediately.
- When your mask gets damp, replace it.
- Do not reuse these single-use masks.
- Remove your mask from behind rather than touching the front of the mask.
- Discard the used mask immediately in a closed trash bin and clean your hands again.
N95 certified for use in USA . Class: N95. Approval: TC-84A-81 29 42 CFR Part 84 .
If you are based in Europe we will ship the FFP2 version of this product. Class: FFP2 NR .CE Number 636690 EN 149:2001 +A 1 :200.