FaceMate FFP3 NR Respirator Face Masks- 25 Pack
IRISH MADE FaceMate FFP3 Respirator Mask has a horizontal fold, adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for greater protection. The FaceMate FFP2 mask has been tested to fit a variety of face shapes and head dimensions to give the wearer the best fit. FaceMate straps go around the head rather than the ears to provide the best fit possible.
FaceMate FFP3 is used in many Irish hospitals and dental practices.
Made in Ireland.
FaceMate FFP3 NR Respirator Mask features:
Irema’s Respirator FFP3 NR Face Mask comes with horizontal fold, adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for greater protection. It has been tested to fit a variety of face shapes and head dimensions to give the wearer optimal fit and seal during extended periods of use.
- Product Specification
- • Bacterial Filtration Efficiency BEF of 99% of all particles measuring up to 0.6 µm.
• Lightweight design and hypoallergenic materials providing extra comfort during wearing.
• Individually wrapped
• Meets FFP3 Classification in Accordance with EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
• Enhanced Filtration levels providing maximum personal protection
• 25 masks/box: 4 boxes/case
CE Number 636690 EN 149:2001 +A 1 :200. Download :CE-636690 FFP3 CE Cert
How to wear face masks
- Inspect the mask for any holes or tears to make sure that it’s intact.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use a Listoke Hand sanitizer (available from Stay Safe) that contains at least 60% alcohol before putting on the mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask and make sure no gaps exist between it and your face.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. Touching the front of your mask, which is exposed to the environment, can defeat the purpose of using it.
- If you do touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands immediately.
- When your mask gets damp, replace it.
- Do not reuse these single-use masks.
- Remove your mask from behind rather than touching the front of the mask.
- Discard the used mask immediately in a closed trash bin and clean your hands again.