FaceMate FFP2 NR Respirator Face Masks- 25 Pack
IRISH MADE FaceMate FFP2 Respirator Mask has a horizontal fold, adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for greater protection. The FaceMate FFP2 mask has been tested to fit a variety of face shapes and head dimensions to give the wearer the best fit. FaceMate straps go around the head rather than the ears to provide the best fit possible.
FaceMate FFP2 NR Respirator Mask features:
- Lightweight design.
- Meets FFP2 Classification in Accordance with EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, CE Number 636991 NL .
- 100% Synthetic … Glass Fibre Free
- Horizontal fold style for greater protection and comfort.
- Tested for a wide range of face profiles and head sizes
- Individually wrapped
- Adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for optimal fit.
- Latest filter design technology providing lowest possible breathing resistance.
- Hypoallergenic materials providing extra comfort during
wearing for extended periods.
- Filtration efficiency : >95% of all particles measuring up to 0.6 um.
- Made in Ireland.
How to wear face masks
- Inspect the mask for any holes or tears to make sure that it’s intact.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use a Listoke Hand sanitizer (available from Stay Safe) that contains at least 60% alcohol before putting on the mask.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask and make sure no gaps exist between it and your face.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. Touching the front of your mask, which is exposed to the environment, can defeat the purpose of using it.
- If you do touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands immediately.
- When your mask gets damp, replace it.
- Do not reuse these single-use masks.
- Remove your mask from behind rather than touching the front of the mask.
- Discard the used mask immediately in a closed trash bin and clean your hands again.
Class: FFP2 NR
CE Number 636690 EN 149:2001 +A 1 :200
BACK TO SCHOOL !! Frontline FFP2 Protection For the Frontline Educators. Schools and charities please use coupon code: school10% for 10% education discount on checkout.
For the first time Irish manufactured IREMA FACEMATE FFP2 Respirators are now available to the education sector in Ireland and UK exclusively through StaySafe Masks . The respirator is widely used by frontline healthcare workers in Irish hospitals, we want to support the return to school with the highest level of protection available.
Schools please use coupon code : school10% for 10% education discount on checkout. Fast tracked delivery with UPS.
Irema’s Respirator Face Mask FFP2 NR has a horizontal fold, adjustable nose piece and latex free straps for greater protection. It has been tested to fit a variety of face shapes and head dimensions to give the wearer optimal fit and seal during extended periods of use.
Meets FFP2 Classification in Accordance with EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
CE Number 636690